The extraordinary Castle is located in a small medieval village at the foot of a Natural Park with amazing view on the hills. The mansion is just few minutes from a famous spa town and can be reached from Milan in about 1 hour and still in a central position to reach, through highway, all the Centre-North. The Castle is registered as a national monument, Italian Historic Houses Association. Built in the eleventh century, was successively rebuilt in 1447 with the addition in 1600 of a loggia and frescoes. The monumental complex has a total covered area of 2.300 square meters on three levels hosts lounges, reception rooms, dining rooms, living, 9 bedrooms and bathrooms as well as accessories. The outer surface is 6.500 square meters is composed of terraces, balconies and a beautiful park/garden with lawn. The property includes a building outside, a large basement and other spaces. Part of the castle is currently also used for guided tours, banquets, receptions with suites of charm for guests. This activity besides determining an interesting source of income helps to keep alive and dynamic the wonderful atmosphere inside the property. We consider the property of great charm and still, despite the size and importance, characterized by warmth and simplicity. The purpose of acquisition is configured primarily as residences of high representative, business accommodation or as exclusive use for business activity.
Crede possa interessare ai suoi amici?